The Big Book of Recipes for Babies, Toddlers & Children
The essential cookbook for children aged 0-6 years. With 365 delicious, inventive and nutritionally balanced meals, this is the only baby and toddler recipe book you will ever need.
- Every recipe is quick and easy to make (no complicated measurements or methods), and guaranteed to leave clean plates
- Includes a selection of weekly meal planners to help you shop and plan ahead
- Features a symbol system to show key nutrients and allergy hazards, as well as at-a-glance information on preparation times and storage advice.
A child's first six years can be an exciting culinary journey which takes him or her from mashed banana, through home-made pizza, to their first stir-fry. By introducing our children to a wide variety of tastes from an early age, we can help them to develop a lifelong habit of healthy eating. When we make the dishes ourselves, we can give them meals that we know are nutritionally balanced in every way.
In The Big Book of Recipes for Babies, Toddlers & Children, expert paediatric dietitians Bridget Wardley and Judy More present a delicious food idea for every day of the year.
- (Author) Bridget Wardley and Judy More
- (Illustrated) Yes
- (Illustrator) N/A
- (Suggested age range) N/A
- (Series) N/A
- (ISBN) 9781844830367
- (Publisher) Watkins
- (Printing date) 2019
- (Format) Paperback
- (Dust jacket) N/A
- (Weight) 725g
- (Size) 24 x 19 x 1.5 cm
- (No. of pages) 240
- (RRP) £14.99