The First Five Years
Young children develop at a dizzying rate, constantly reaching new milestones. Of course, each child is different but many parents will want to know if their baby or toddler is developing as expected. Written by a practising GP, The First Five Years provides clear guidelines for what to expect during each stage of this precious time in your child's life.
It shows how children learn through play, and provides practical, imaginative tips on dealing with the challenges small children can bring.
Discover how to:
- Deal with tantrums, toilet training & fussy eating
- Turn everyday situations such as tidying or going out into fun, learning events
- Use playdough to develop manual dexterity
- Help your child on their first day at school or nursery
A practical and reassuring companion as your child grows up.
- (Author) Dr Philippa Kaye
- (Illustrated) No
- (Illustrator) N/A
- (Suggested age range) N/A
- (Series) N/A
- (ISBN) 9781910336076
- (Publisher) White Ladder
- (Printing date) 2015
- (Format) Paperback
- (Dust jacket) N/A
- (Approx. weight) 260g
- (Approx. size) 21 x 14 x 1.5 cm
- (No. of pages) 178
- (RRP) £12.99
- (Additional Notes) N/A