Successful Business Plans
A business plan is essential for any business, new or established. But where do you start? What do you need to include?
Whether you need to raise finance, get senior management to support your plans, or simply want a roadmap for growth you need a successful business plan. We explain what to put in, what to leave out and how to structure it to be most effective.
This book takes you step-by-step through how and why to write a business plan. It uses practical techniques and everyday examples to ensure your business plan gets the results you want; whether it’s start-up funding, strategic insight or a recovery plan. It’s written by expert authors, Michael Anderson & Jane Khedair, of Business Plan Services, in association with London Business School.
This books will help you:
- Persuade investors to back your business
- Convince senior management to support your plans
- Avoid common business plan mistakes
- Adapt your business plan for different audiences
- (Author) Khedair & Anderson
- (Illustrated) No
- (Illustrator) N/A
- (Suggested age range) N/A
- (Series) N/A
- (ISBN) 9781854584830
- (Publisher) Crimson
- (Printing date) 2009
- (Format) Paperback
- (Dust jacket) N/A
- (Approx. weight) 285g
- (Approx. size) 22 x 14 x 1.5 cm
- (No. of pages) 204
- (RRP) £9.99