Chemistry by Greg Curran
Condition: External marks & wear
Homework Helpers: Chemistry is a user-friendly review book that will make every student--or parent trying to help their child feel like he or she has a private Chemistry tutor. Concepts are explained in clear, easy-to-understand language, and problems are worked out with step-by-step methods that are easy to follow. Each lesson comes with numerous review questions and answer keynotes that explain each correct answer and why it's correct.
This book covers all of the topics in a typical one-year Chemistry curriculum, including:
- A systematic approach to problem solving, conversions, and the use of units.
- Naming compounds, writing formulas, and balancing chemical equations.
- Gas laws, chemical kinetics, acids and bases, electrochemistry, and more.
- (Author) Greg Curran
- (Illustrated) No
- (Illustrator) N/A
- (Suggested age range) College / Further education
- (Series) Homework Helpers
- (ISBN) 9781601631633
- (Publisher) Career Press
- (Printing date) 2011
- (Format) Paperback
- (Dust jacket) N/A
- (Weight) 800g
- (Size) 25 x 18 x 1.8 cm
- (No. of pages) 336
- (RRP) £-